Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Handmade Artits Forum

Handmade Artists' Forum!

I admit it, I've let this blog just sit and do nothing for long enough. Life got in the way and I was hanging on by my fingernails for a while. I am finally a bit more organized and have a lot of things to share!

First off...we have a new forum for any artsy crafty types out there that want to connect with other artsy crafty types of people. The Handmade Artists Forum has been up and running for a few months and has attracted over 400 members ready to show off their creations, critique, chat, give advice, and generally just have fun with like minded people from around the world!

What do we have? Let's see...the forum itself, an Etsy street team entitled HAFteam for those with Etsy shops, a Flickr group, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, and a blog. I'm sure that there is more, but it is early and I'm not thinking straight yet.

If you are interested in connecting with us...hop on over and check us out!

No comments: