Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Newly Added Sea Glass Jewelry!


I have finally begun adding products to my Sea Glass Jewelry Page!

What is sea glass/beach glass? Glad you asked. Sea glass began its humble life as trash dumped into our oceans. Before the days of the EPA, this unwanted glass was bashed and broken by the waves and sand; slowly being softened and frosted by sea water until it was washed up on our beached. Sea glass collectors now comb the beaches in search of these little treasures. Each piece is absolutely one of a kind!

I've taken my collection of sea treasure and used sterling silver wire to create one of a kind jewelry. No two pieces are ever alike so you will always have a one of a kind piece of wearable art.

I am busily adding my pendants to MakinTheBestOfIt and will soon begin adding my treasure trove of sea glass earrings. If you see something you like, grab it quick because when it is gone it is gone forever.

No comments: