Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunshine Award!


I am happy and proud to say that my blog has been given the Sunshine Blog Award! I must thank T.Rusk4u for passing this on to me. If you haven't visited her blog, you should! It's wonderful to say the least!

The conditions when accepting this award:

* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

* Link the nominees within your post.

* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.



I'd like to nominate the following blogs:

AmongtheRuins
Anagramforink
ArtshusbyViolet
DreamRiverDesigns
GravelRoadJewelry
HaffinaCreations
KitzbitzArtGlass
JewelryByNaLa
MommyPleaseDontbeSick
Mooaanysays
TotallyUniqueTreasures
TuscanRoadDesigns

5 comments:

jewelry by NaLa said...

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness, Kim.

Receiving a Sunshine Award nomination from someone so dedicated to caring and sharing is truly an honor.

Christine Burgess said...

Congratulations on your award!

mooaany said...

Thank you so much for listing me, I am surprised and pleased. I hope anyone who likes silliness and animals will visit and enjoy! Oh and a baublez or feature on some of HAF fine members as well might be noticed!

Totally Unique Treasures said...

Wow, Thanks so much. I will get right on this, as soon as I can. Sorry it took so long but I don't blog often and for some reason my emails don't tell me when I get comments. Oh well, thanks so much for the support. LDG

Kim Curtis said...

I haven't blogged in way too long! Just found this today and it's been on there for awhile now. Thank you so much! I need to keep up with things better!
I'm honored!! Thank you!
Kim ♥