Monday, May 3, 2010

NaLa - Talent and Passion


I know that there are many talented jewelry designers out there on the web, but few have captured my heart like NaLa! She lives in Chicago and has a passion for creating jewelry that reflects her customers own personal style. She is always willing to stretch herself in order to make that special piece for her customers.


NaLa's pieces are simple upon first glance, but look closer! Her workmanship is perfection and each piece has a little something that makes it stand out, whether it is a surprising color or the way the piece is presented.


NaLa is a member of the HandmadeArtistsForum and a firm supporter of all things handmade. She actively promotes other artists on her blog and twitter, getting the word out that handmade is special!


Now that I have you drooling, head over to her Etsy shop and drool over her amazing pieces.

13 comments:

mooaany said...

what a great post that says it all about Nala's outstanding jewelry!

iKnitQuiltSew said...

NaLa's pieces are so gorgeous! I never tire of looking at them!

DreamBubbles said...

Beautiful feature. Her work shows her level of pride in the handmade community and you've captured that so well here.

Red Fox Jewelry said...

NaLa and her jewelry are no strangers to me. I love her work endlessly. This is my first visit to this blog, and I loved the post. Very nice!

jewelrybyjanelle50 said...

Nice post about a talented artist!

jewelry by NaLa said...

Thank you so much for this lovely post! ;)

trusk4u said...

This is a terrific article that shows her talent so well. Pride of superior craftmanship shows in every piece!

ParadisePurls said...

LOVE those Irish Eyes earrings, simply gorgeous!

Larissa said...

Great post & I love those Irish Eyes earrings!

Haffina said...

NaLa's work is fabulous, I never tire of looking at it. Lovely post.

Mewes Mountain Arts said...

Great post!! Thank you so much for the great feature of a wonderful artisan!!

Kazumi said...

I love her work!

Handmade Artists' Forum said...

Love Nala's work she has been a huge help and support for the forum!
HAF