Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is in the Australian Water?

Picture yourself as an Australian mom of 5, Guildmaster for the ArtFire Chainmaille Guild, a member of the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild, The ArtFire Cafemom Team, Australians on Fire Guild and the We Love ArtFire Guild and a columnist for the Craft Techniques Department of handmadenews.org, administrator of Alundra's Conundrum, Moderator on the Handmade Artists Forum and a member of BeadingForum.com.au. Tired yet? I am!Jennifer, better known as Haffina is such a multitalented lady; in addition to all those groups she is a chainmailler that works in traditional sizes as well as micromaille (can you say tiny!). She is also a clay artist that has mastered the art of creating clay pieces that look like glass! Not enough for you? Well, she is a jewelry artist that works with beadweaving and gemstones and she knits! I know she is human and has to sleep some time, I just haven't figured out when...

Now, I don't want to you to take my word for it...so run off and check out some of Haffina's various shops! You can find her on ArtFire here or here, Etsy and Zibbet as well as read her Blog.

9 comments:

Larissa said...

I love those necklaces!

iKnitQuiltSew said...

Love your title for this piece! It just says it all!

DreamBubbles said...

Kimberly, I lov ethe comic twist you put on this, such a pleasure to read! Thanks for a great presentation on such a talented artist.

trusk4u said...

Seriously, her pieces are all gorgeous! I feel like I need a nap now!

jewelry by NaLa said...

I am just in awe of Haff. She runs rings around my energy level and is such a major talent. Very nice post!

Haffina said...

Thank you for the lovely feature!

twiddletoes said...

Oooh, I missed those beaded pieces, and they are stunning!

Kazumi said...

Beautiful pieces! Amazing artist!

Handmade Artists' Forum said...

That necklace is amazing great post for a great person!
HAF