Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clean Couple Fun!

There is something near and dear to my heart...watching a couple work together to create a business that works!  Much like my own household, Larissa and Eric of ReefBotanicals have combined their talents to clean up the dirty bodies around the globe!


Larissa has been a long time member and supporter of the HandmadeArtistsForum and HandmadeArtistsShop as well as a tireless supporter of the DIY and handmade lifestyle.  More often than not, you can find a post where she has up-cycled and re-purposed a piece for their home or is in the process of learning a new craft.



Larissa is more than a soaper; she is also a lawyer as well as an amazing face painter that I am so dying to have come to my son's birthday one year!  Her designs are amazing and she is always trying out new looks to add to her impressive collection.  If you like stuff like this, I would encourage you to check out her blog.


Now I know that there are a lot of soapers around, but there is something special about the care that Larissa puts into her product.  Am I just saying that?  No!  I've been a long time user of their Purity soap and can confidently say that I have never found a product that feels so good on my face as well as cleans away my day completely (yes, including that darn waterproof mascara!).



In addition to soap, Larissa also makes scrubs, candles, bath fizzies (love the sound of this one!), lip balms, hair products and has a few specialty items that are created just for men.



Ready to see all this and more?  Check out ReefBotanicals to see her full line as well as her blog to get to know the extremely talented couple behind the company.  I am positive you will be as hooked as I am.




6 comments:

trusk4u said...

She is a woman of many talents, that's for sure! Terrific post and they sure do make some great products!

TamsJewelry said...

This is an awesome post!I have tried their products and they are wonderful great gifts!!

Haffina said...

Great post about a wonderful couple!

lilmamad said...

They are just wonderful! I bought some of their products for a pregog girlfriend last year and she loved them!

Handmade Artists' Forum said...

My favorite soaper!
Andrew
Handmade Artists' Shop!

Larissa said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful words!