Thursday, September 1, 2011

Knitting Envy

I love to knit, but admittedly never made it past the most basic of projects such as potholders and blankets.  That is why I am so envious of those talented people that can sit down and knit up a pair of socks!  There is just something so comforting about a really thick, hand knitted pair of socks that this artists has made me determined to try it one day...well, maybe...or maybe I'll just buy a pair of hers!


After all, wouldn't these happy colors make any cold day seem better?



Dahlish is a member of the HandmadeArtistsForum who recently joined us on the newly relaunched HandmadeArtstistsShop which a lush shop full of hand knitted items the almost make me excited for colder weather.



While her real name is Gina, I will always think of her as Dahlish.  She is a BUSY mother of 2 that lives in North Dakota and plays piano.  This multi talented woman loves to spend time with her family and still finds time to pop into the forum and write for her own blog.



If you are a knitting fan, either knit yourself or just love the idea of a hand knit treasure, check out her shop.

3 comments:

lilmamad said...

Thanks for the lovely post! While I'm not ready for snow, I am ready to start wearing my knit socks again! :D

trusk4u said...

I love those socks!! My knitting skills are really quite basic too. I envy those who can create some wonderful things!

TamsJewelry said...

This is a lovely post!Gina is talented.I love her dolls!